展开 关闭
这是每个异装者的梦想。你到我家来做一个从头到脚的完全转变。我会给你穿上漂亮的缎子内裤和相搭配的胸罩。然后你会穿上吊袜带、长袜袜、胸装、性感衬衫、裙子和漂亮的假发。接下来是4英寸的高跟鞋,耳环,香水,以及一些非常特别的女孩身份课程。当然,我也给你一个完整的改造,同时解释每一步。相信我.      纯英文台本自取
Well hello there, it’s so nice to finally meet you in person! Come in, come in.
I feel like I know you from all your e-mails, the pictures you sent me, and the conversations we’ve been having. It seems like I know almost everything about you.
But most important, I know how much you like to dress up as a girl. And today, your dream is finally going to come true.
Are you excited, nervous, a little scared?
Yes? Yes what, excited, nervous or scared?
All of them? Oh come on now, there’s nothing to be afraid of. It’s just you and me today and we’re going to have a ball together!
Sit down on the couch with me and relax for a little while. Would you like something to drink?
Water? Sure, I think I have some water around here somewhere.
I have all the things you ordered from Secrets In lace inside. You know, at first I thought it was silly that you wanted to have them shipped here, but now I think it’s going to be a wonderful surprise for you.
Their lingerie is just gorgeous; I know you’re going to love it. And I have a pair of very, very, sexy black, Sasha pumps with cute little ankle straps in just your size. You should be able to walk in 4 inch heels by now right?
And if that isn’t enough, I have a beautiful Rene of Paris wig in Vanilla lush, it’s a very light blond that will look great on you.
I also have some pretty clip on earrings, an adorable set of pearls, and all new makeup and nail polish, and…
Are you OK, you look a bit faint? Deep breaths sweetheart, take a few deep breaths.
If you’ve changed your mind and want to forget about this it’s fine, really. You can take your things with you and I won’t be mad or anything, it’s totally up to you.
Maybe you’re not ready, is that it? I understand. I’ll go get your stuff.
Did you say something? You want to do this after all? Well alright, but you have to promise to be a good girl and do everything I say. Is that understood?
Good.
Now the first thing we have to do is change your name, just for today. I’ve given this a lot of thought, and I think the name Candy is perfect for you. Do you like that Candy?
I thought you would. Now come with me. Wait, let me rephrase that, follow me downstairs.
You know Candy, later on you can practice walking up and down these stairs in your heels, won’t that be fun? I have so many important things to teach you about being a girl.
I see you’re all shaved like a good little girl, so now its time to take off those silly male clothes and put on your panties. You can change in the bathroom over there and I’ll get your lingerie. Just put your jeans and stuff in the shopping bag on the counter.
OK Candy, here are your gorgeous, Secrets in Lace, full satin briefs and a matching Cabaret Plunge Bra.
Candy? Hey-open the door.
A little more….. More….. Come on, you know you can’t wait to try these things on.
Here you go. Nice huh? They really make some beautiful lingerie don’t they? I’ll have to get some of these for myself. You’re not the only one that likes pretty panties you know.
We also have a matching garter belt to go with that, but I think we’ll do your makeup first. Now come on, get your pretty little butt out here.
Here she comes… Oh my, don’t you look pretty! Come on, don’t be shy, we have all kinds of fun in store for you this afternoon.
You love this don’t you Candy? You just love the feeling of the soft, silky, lacy fabric on your smooth body.
It’s perfectly alright sweetheart. All girls love pretty lingerie and you want to be a girl right? This is only the beginning for you Candy, only the beginning…
Why don’t you have a seat right here in this chair and I’ll make you beautiful, just like the Secrets in Lace girls that you love so much. Come on, that’s a good girl. Now just relax and enjoy this.
I want you to pay close attention to the way I do your makeup so it will be easier for you when you’re home.
Now, let's pluck a few stray hairs in your eyebrow area, nothing drastic, we just want to neaten you up a bit. It's very important to have groomed eyebrows you know, they frame your face which will be my canvas. I am an artist, and there’s nothing I love more than showing people how to properly apply makeup.
First, we’ll start with a liquid primer. This will give you that nice feminine, flawless skin you've always wanted. Be patient sweetheart, makeup is an art and it shouldn’t be rushed. Besides, I’ll bet this is your first time having professional help.
Did you used to try to put on makeup yourself? Its not as easy as it looks is it? Don’t you worry Candy; you are going to look amazing. And you can always call me when you’re dressing up at home if you have trouble.
Next, we’re going to apply skin matching foundation. I’ll smooth it over in a downward motion with a makeup sponge.
Are you paying attention Candy? I realize how excited you are but I want you to watch me. I’m going to give you everything we use today so you’ll have your own makeup kit.
Now I’m going to dab on some creamy concealer around your eyes and smooth it out. No more dark puffy circles for my girl.
This is fun isn’t it? You don’t have to worry about anyone coming over unexpectedly, or putting someone else’s things back. I know you’ve told me how stressed out you used to get about that.
I understand, I really do. So few women understand this you know? But I do Candy. I know how much you love to wear pretty things, and act like a girl, and even pretend you are one if only for a little while.
That’s why today is going to be so special. Not only will you be wearing some of the sexiest lingerie I’ve ever seen, but we also have a fabulous silk blouse and pencil skirt, full fashion French heel stockings, 4 inch black pumps, breast forms… Oh did I mention your breast forms?
You are going to be stacked young lady! Just like the models you adore so much.
Aw, you’re blushing, that’s so cute. But that’s not all Candy. Once I finish your makeup I have some jewelry for you, I’ll do your nails, comb out your wig, a splash of perfume, and then…..well, I have all kinds of things I want to teach you about being a girl.
OK, now I’m going to take this big brush and apply some translucent loose powder to set everything for now. Its amazing what you can do with makeup isn’t it? And we really have only just begun!
I love how you shared some of your fantasies with me, especially the one about your attractive neighbor.
I’m going to start on your eyes now; get ready to see some makeup magic.
You’re loving this aren’t you sweetheart? I’m glad. I love makeup as much as you do I’ll bet; you just watch what I’m doing and enjoy every second of it.
I’m going to use 3 colors of eye shadow all in the same hue. Trust me I know what I’m doing. I’m using a really nice MAC eye shadow brush. Its top quality and we won't have to worry about any shedding hairs coming from it. Believe me, the last thing you want is shedding hairs!
Oh lighten up Candy; I’m just trying to have fun. I realize that as exciting as this is for you you’re still a little nervous, and I want you to be comfortable and relaxed.
Now about that neighbor of yours, I’ll bet you had a huge crush on her didn’t you?
I knew it. Isn’t it interesting how we substitute one feeling for another? Here you were admiring her huge breasts and long, pretty legs, and instead of fantasizing about having sex with her you fantasized about being her!
And then, your mind created a way that you could be just like her. She would catch you dressing up in her clothes, and then turn you into a girl as punishment. Isn’t that what you told me?
Oh don’t be embarrassed, that’s probably one of the most popular forced feminization fantasies of all time.
Hold still now Candy, I’m just going to blend the eye shadow a bit and then we’ll move onto your eyeliner.
There, we’re cookin now pretty girl!
Next I apply black liquid eyeliner on the top, and a little on the outer edges for that sexy Cleopatra look. It’s really not that hard to do one you get some practice, you’ll see.
Have you ever used one of these? A lot of women don’t bother with an eyelash curler, but I think the results are well worth it. Stay still now this won’t hurt a bit.
You are going to be the talk of the town Candy.
Oh, you mean you’re not going out on the town once we get you all prettied up? Well alright, we’ll take some pictures so you can remember how amazing you can look with a little professional help.
Now its time for your mascara, have you used mascara before Candy? This is CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara. It’s really very good and a great deal at about ten bucks a pop. Now watch…
I wiggle the wand left to right at the base of your lashes. Then, I pull the wand up and through your lashes, wiggling it a bit as I go. The wiggling part is the key because it separates them. After that, I’ll put the mascara wand on top of your lashes at the base, and pull it through to remove any clumps.
It’s easy when you know how isn’t it? I’m going to do 2 coats and then we’ll move onto your blush.
“变装部落”,欢迎妳!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2021-6-23 20:14:05 | 显示全部楼层
沙发
看不懂呀
“变装部落”,欢迎妳!